Saturday 26 March 2011

A Day Near The Sea

Well, I found this old project I did for my 2nd year at Uni. It was a very open brief and I tried to explore the idea of an animated documentary. It documents the 1st of May 2011, focusing on a trip to the beach with my firends. I initially intended to be able to animate something in every scene, but as the project progressed I focussed on trying to create narrative through editing and didn't leave myself enough time to animate. It is not something to be taken too seriously. It is mainly about trying to make comedy through juxtaposition.



music is: Boards of Canada - "An Eagle In Your Mind" and Flairs - "Truckers Delight"

I also found this site which might be useful for uploading videos when they are going to be displayed on multiple devices
Vid.ly. It creates a unique url which you can use to link to your video location, the site detects what device is being used to view it and encodes it accordingly.

Prism is nice file conversion software, but my 14 day trial has expired, so I now use online-convert.com

This video is the .avi of the original converted to .mov and uploaded onto vid.ly

No comments:

Post a Comment